A collaborative film project by Teen Angel (aka Christina Dallas) and Phil Weaver of Imperium Pictures played the opening night of Dallas’ Secret Signals photography exhibit at Catland, a Brooklyn occult bookstore.
James Wasserman is the founder of the Ordo Templi Orientis’ (O.T.O.) NYC Tahuti Lodge, and is one of the foremost practitioners and exponents of the magical system of Aleister Crowley. In Imperium Pictures’ upcoming piece on Wasserman, he discusses his book In the Center of the Fire: A Memoir of the Occult 1966-1989 and takes us on a […]
- www.thebellarosecafe.com on Thank You Kenny Scharf, Kembra Pfahler and Bernd Naber for “Keeping the Old, Weird New York Alive”
- www.thesuninmotion.net on Eternal Laughter: Hermann Nitsch
60. Painting Action
- Douglas Rushkoff’s ‘Present Shock’ – Philip K. Dick segment | Design Interaction on Genesis P-Orridge
- Philip H. Farber on Memetic Entities on Genesis P-Orridge
- Fr ALV on Ken Russell is Aleister Crowley in Imperium Pictures’ Jack Parsons Project